SDU has entered into an agreement with Copydan concerning the use of scanned material for teaching purposes.
• It is permitted to scan 20%, but no more than 50 pages per publication per student per semester.
• The file format must be "locked" so that changes cannot be made to the scanned text.
• The files must be stored on a password protected intranet such as e-learn.sdu.dk
• Printouts from subscription databases may not be scanned.
• Newspapers and daily papers may not be scanned.
If you need more information or are in doubt please contact Line Kronqvist Jensen or Jens Dam at the library.
You are also welcome to send your literature list, and we will go through it and check whether it is possible to scan the materials.
Line Kronqvist Jensen can be contacted at
Jens Dam can be contacted at
Only for your own personal study and research purposes.
Students and staff at SDU and the employees at OUH and the Regional hospitals in Southern Denmark have access to electronic material via the University Library of Southern Denmark.
You will have to log in to get access, both on and off campus. Read more about access here.
Support: Read the FAQ. If you need further help, please contact Office of Licensing via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 6550 2632.